Wednesday, June 07, 2006

OUCH!

Jonah Goldberg posted this yesterday:
Ouch [Jonah Goldberg]
This is from a Canadian:

This week the US “is prepared to provide Iran with some nuclear technology if it stops enriching uranium, diplomats said Tuesday”.

And if I understand correctly you’re deciding on whether or not to give Hawaii away.

All this in addition to having a debate as to the extent foreigners will be able to freely enter your country and receive various types of benefits, and having a debate about the extent to which they will be encouraged to do so.

Were you invaded? Is surrender on the horizon? If so, can I have the Upper Peninsula of Michigan? I could sneak in from another country, I have some Native North American blood, and I’ll demand assistance in developing nuclear technology. No senator could reasonably object.

Thanks

Posted at 4:41 PM

No comments: